Well.... we ventured out to the good old woods to do some down and dirty camping! Ok really we stayed at our friend Cori's family cabin. So, we ventured out to do some lightweight camping (we still had to use an outhouse) with our friends Cori, Trent, and Landon. I tell ya it took Jocelyn about 10 minutes to look like she had been camping under a rock for a week.



Jocelyn absolutely loved the streams that ran through the camp. She and Landon could have sat and thrown rocks in the stream all day long. They loved it!
Of course Jocelyn was so excited and loved the water and the rocks etc... that when it was time to eat she tried to feed what she could to Landon. She and Landon are usually feeding each other something!! I guess that's what friends are for.

Our next adventure was to go on a short hike. We hiked to donut falls which was about a 2 mile hike (Cori correct me if I am wrong). It was great!! A perfect hike with the kids! I didn't get any great pictures of the actual donut part of the falls but just to tell you the water runs through this rock that looks like a donut.

Marc and Trent showing off their manly climbing skills!!!


No this is not me. This is Cori holding Bella. Everyone asks us if we are sisters and I think we have decided to just say yes! Hot mama!


And ...Jocelyn and Landon throwing rocks in the water and Bella catching a snooze and the way down! I doesn't get much better than this!
We had a lot of fun! Thanks Cori and Trent!!
1 comment:
FUN TIMES!! We have to do it again before it gets cold!! I would say lets venture out to tent camping, but why torture ourselves!:)
Post a Comment