Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cheyenne Trip

So, yes I am months behind on updating the blog but I am hoping to do better. Anyway, I couldn't leave out our trip to Cheyenne this summer. Marc's family had a reunion there and then we stayed and got to hang out with my family too. It is always fun to get to see everyone! I wish we could just teleport so that we could all see each other whenever we want or need to:) Someone needs to start working on that! Anyhow here we go!

Family Reunion Tidbits

The Reunion was a lot of fun. We all gathered together at Hynds Lodge where you can commune with nature or hang out in the lodge and play games, do crafts, and eat! eat! and eat! Well the girls of course were very excited to see suckers (homemade suckers:) on the food table. Jocelyn got her own but Bella shared a cinnamon with mom and dad. The cinnamon suckers however were quite spicy and being a 1year old child it isn't really food unless it is wiped over your ENTIRE face. Well lets just say that the spice left a mark.



Air Show


We had to ride a school bus to the air show and Jocelyn was so excited to get to ride on a bus. She thought it was the coolest thing!

Cousin Time


No comments: