Monday, April 28, 2008

My Recipe Blog is Resurrected!

OK, so I know it seems as though I have fallen off the face of the earth and well...it is a long story which I will go into later but I wanted to share my new favorite recipe. I love finding new yummy recipes that make eating healthy oh so fun and not eating healthy oh so worth it!. Well, I wanted to share the recipe for what we had for dinner tonight and I thought "wait I have a recipe blog, I should post the recipe there". So, I just opened it up for public viewing and I hope that you can get some use out of it too! Let me know if you have recipes you would like to add! Come on you know you want to! I will have more coming soon!

http://someofthisandadashofthat.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Emily said...

Jenni,
I love your blog template, I will definatly have to check out your recipes! I always love new ones to try. I sat next to Bella during nursery singing time today, she is so cute!