Friday, May 29, 2009

Mud + Kids= Heaven

We have a little area of dirt under one of the tree swings and it is almost magic...you add a lot of water and well....






Landon was a little more "clean" about the whole experience.


So, I suppose playing in the mud is enjoyable for the kids but I think the hosing down part is certainly more enjoyable for the moms!

4 comments:

Gaskin Girl said...

Wow! You're SUCH a nice mom to let them play in the mud! I agree, I would LOVE hosing down the kids afterward. It would give a feeling of satisfaction you can't quite get anywhere else! :)

Abbie said...

I want to join in! I love good, dirty fun!

jana said...

Nice! I love Landons attempt to flee. Poor kid.

Our Future Rooted in Our Past said...

Jenni, you are an amazing Mom. It looks like the kids were having a blast.