Friday, May 30, 2008

Fairy Tea Party

In March our local library puts on a Fairy Tea party every year and my good friend Kim was so kind to stand in line for us and got tickets for a group of us that live in the neighborhood. I was so excited to have a mommy daughter date with just me and Jo. So, we get all dressed up and then she says to me "I want to go with daddy." I asked her again and explained to her that I was so excited to go with her and that I wanted to go with her and she says "No, I want to go with daddy." So, I must admit that I was hurt but this was about her not me so I told her she could go with her daddy. I went to tell my friend who we were going to ride with that Marc was going to take her but in that time Marc talked Jocelyn into taking me instead. It is a good thing too because he would have been the only man there besides the Fairy King. It was a lot of fun! They had a mini ballet and then all of the little fairies went up on stage and bowed to the audience and Fairy King if they wanted which Jo did not. Then they brought out some yummy finger foods. Jocelyn got to pick out a fairy book which she loves and was so excited to take home the little stuffed animal they gave everyone. Good Times with my cute little girl!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so adorable!!! Oh, I want to go to a Fairy Tea Party now :)

suz said...

so cute- i love that the library does this!