Bella turned two and we had a lot of fun! We had our friends and family out for a little BBQ, pinata, and of course cupcakes. It was fun to have a party outside with plenty of space and to share it with people we love. Happy Birthday Bella~!
Hey Jenni - great to see you in church today! Bella is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe she's two. I remember when she was born and I think the first time I saw her was when a bumped into you at Target a couple weeks later. What a fun party!
3 comments:
SO CUTE!! I can't believe she's already 2!!!
Hey Jenni - great to see you in church today! Bella is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe she's two. I remember when she was born and I think the first time I saw her was when a bumped into you at Target a couple weeks later. What a fun party!
Happy Birthday! Just LOOK at those curls. Absolutely gorgeous! It looks like you had a great day!
Post a Comment