Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sleeping Arrangements

A month or so ago we moved Bella into Jocelyn's room to hopefully assist in unifying these two little angels:) I had enough with the Jocelyn locking her sister out of "her" room and refusing to share anything that resided in "her" room. Suprisingly, Jocelyn was so excited to have her sister in the same room and insisted on sleeping with Bella in Bella's crib. Bella wasn't too keen on the shared sleeping arrangements at first but decided it was OK. The co-sleeping has since changed and the sharing has gotten a little better, so overall it has been a good change.

Aw, they look like little angels!
I went in to check on them later that night before I went to bed and this is what I saw. After I took the picture I did move Bella away from Jocelyn's legs in fear of an incident that could cause me less sleep:)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abbie said...

They are adorable! What a cute little family!

Leslie said...

Jenni, they are so precious in there together!

Gaskin Girl said...

Those pics are just adorable. Lilly has wanted to sleep in Maggie's crib lately too. Maybe it's the age! Sisters being sweet makes motherhood so worth it!